At Clearly Speaking, our goal is to enhance our client’s communication skills and quality of life. We strongly believe in a collaborative model. Working with the child's family, pediatrician, school and other professionals is essential in order to provide the most successful therapy.
Our services include:
- Individual speech-language therapy
- Small group speech-language therapy
- Review and/or preparation of IEP
Our services are offered to individuals with speech and language disorders including:
- Oral Motor Dysfunction
- Articulation- difficulty producing speech sounds.
- Apraxia of speech
- Expressive Language- difficulty expressing wants and needs, using age-appropriate vocabulary, word structures (e.g. verb tense, possessives) and/or sentence structures.
- Receptive Language/Language processing- difficulty following directions, understanding what has been said, using short-term memory skills
- Critical thinking- difficulty understanding or discussing cause/effect, problem solving, inferential, and/or figurative language
- Reading comprehension difficulty
- Auditory processing disorder
- Pragmatics- difficulty using appropriate social language
- Fluency Disorders/Stuttering
- Tongue Thrust